CERTIFICATION FOR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONSDEVELOP A CULTURE OF SUSTAINABILITY IN YOUR INSTITUTION
Through a well-defined strategy, we work with educational institutions to optimise their management processes and maximise the impact of their educational work on sustainability. At the end of the programme, they are awarded a certificate attesting to the school’s culture and contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals.
- •To integrate the culture of sustainability in the school
- •To train teachers and management staff
- •To disseminate good practices
- •To promote a network of international collaboration
- •To promote alliances between companies and the education sector
- •Certifying the centre
Assessment of the school with regard to sustainability in the pedagogical and management areas.
Accreditation of training in education for sustainable development for at least 2/3 of the teaching staff.
3 CLASSROOM IMPLEMENTATION
Learning situations or interdisciplinary projects in the framework of sustainability.
4 EXPERIENTIAL PROJECT
Planning and implementation of an institutional plan with an impact on a Sustainable Development Goal.
Final certification assessment.
IMPLEMENTATION AT THE CENTRE
WHAT DOES MY CENTRE NEED TO BE A CANDIDATE FOR ACCREDITATION?
- •● Be an educational institution: nursery school, school, university or vocational training centre.
- •● Develop a stable administrative structure for the implementation of the SDG experiential programme.
- •● Establish an in-house team for the development of the accreditation process.
- •● Commit as an educational community to promote change towards the principles of the Sustainable Development Goals.
WHAT DOES THE CERTIFIED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS PROGRAMME OFFER?
Training for faculty, management team and innovation team
Intuitive platform, learning community and classroom resources
Advice and support throughout the entire process
On-site and personalised audit
Incorporation into the ODS Certified Centres Network
Certification of the training and the centre
Ambassador for our programmes dedicated to education. He accompanies, advises and trains educational institutions that wish to implement the values and culture of sustainable development.
His career begins with 30 years’ experience in the education sector as a teacher and director; he has a degree in pedagogy, a Master’s degree in Early Childhood Care and multiple qualifications. He has directed the Nuevas Claves Educativas Foundation, dedicated to specific learning difficulties and, in 2013, he created TÚinnovas, an International Laboratory for Cutting-Edge Educational Innovation and Inspiration, and since 2014, he has co-directed the International Cooperative Learning Center, responsible for training and awarding the Johnson Brothers and Cooperative Learning Center certifications at the University of Minnesota. He also dedicates part of his time to the design and improvement of educational spaces and environments with a model that combines creative environments with the best methodological applications for them. Since 2020, she has been a member of Kairós-educación, an international team for sustainable educational and social transformation.
WHAT VALUE DOES CERTIFICATION BRING TO EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS?
- •Accredits institutional corporate alignment with the SDGs and cross-cutting implementation in its academic programmes
- •Promotes a culture of sustainability in the educational community
- •Incorporates the school into the international network of SDG-certified schools
- •Improves classroom methodology
- •It accredits the school and all the people who have taken part in the implementation process
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Leave us your details and we will contact you.
Certificado ODS ofrece formación y asesoramiento para instituciones educativas y empresas interesadas en promover una cultura sostenible e integrar la sostenibilidad dentro de su estrategia, misión, visión y valores.
© 2022 Certificado ODS. Todos los derechos reservados.